Welcome. The other pages explain in some detail that I have over 20 years business experience, covering accounting and project management in large businesses to advising and running a start-up or small business.
The management of people, process, projects, and risks are some of the key elements of my experience. From analysis, through change to implementation. Staying on track and facilitating between stakeholders.
Throughout this site I have shared various business details and knowledge. Hence here, allow me to write a few random facts “about me”.
- I’ve trekked up both Mount Kenya and Mount Kilimanjaro
- I’ve camped across Northern India; and been lucky enough to visit over 40 countries
- I’ve always loved sports and general fitness. October 2013 was my 4th Half Marathon effort (Royal Parks in London). I completed it in 1.54.46
- My favourite book has to be A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
- As of November 2013 I completed an 8 week Monday night course on Stand-up comedy; my 7 minute showcase went very well in front of 150 people. Video link available on request!
- In September 2014 I completed NLP Coaching Practitioner under the guidance of NLP co-founder John Grinder
- I am the pro-bono CFO and a Trustee for HERA: enterprisingspirit.org
I’m an effective, efficient business professional who enjoys working within a range of organisations. Leading change projects or Finance departments in large businesses or helping a business owner move their business forwards. Get in touch to discuss your requirements, you will always get a candid response.
Best to you,