Business consultant for Established Businesses
An experienced CFO or FD will have found this page probably knowing precisely what resource they require.
With that in mind I will list out the areas of experience that I have covered and you can infer from this the nature of the support I can provide you and your department.
(Please also note, if you click on the CFO / FD blog category you will see various articles that may interest you).
1. Finance Transformation Consultant / Project Manager
- Business Process Capture
- Process Re-engeering
- System reviews and implementation (functional expertise)
2. FP&A / Management Accountant
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Profitability Review
- Full Management Accounts Review – how does Finance interact with and inform the business
3. Business Plan Preparation
- Full business plan preparation, both for investment purposes and operational execution purposes
4. Statutory Accounting Review
- Review of local statutory accounts to your accounts as produced by your accounting system.
- International statutory requirements impacting on your accounts, and for example, treasury management.
5. Risk Assessment
- Either for individual projects or global finance department – full risk assessment process, resulting in full risk log required to be completed in conjunction with the Finance team
Find out more: